Friday, July 3, 2009

It's all over red rover

Well at least the training is. Done 25km for the week including 5km on Wed at MP and an easy run of 8km today @ 4:33. Now it's time to sit back and relax, have a massage this afternoon and then a catchup pasta dinner tonight with Craig and Henry.

Been very relaxed this week, although Trace reckons I don't suffer too badly from taper craziness.Full on carbo loading from now on, bring on Sunday.

My Bib No is 487, sounds as though there is a pretty good turnout which is great news.

3 comments:

DC64 said...

You gave me a heart attack! Hopefully I'll see you guys out there ; I'll get to my relay change early to make sure I can cheer on who I can. I'm really rooting for you guys ; the weather looks good so it's game on. All the best for Sunday....

homo said...

I think Tracy has given you a free pass to go loco next time around: gives PMT a whole new meaning!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Clown,
Hope to see you there.
Hopefully Sub 3hr for you and a 3:08 for me.


Gunner