Thursday, July 9, 2009

Physio booked in

Off to the physio tomorrow and pretty sure I have an adductor strain from Sundays marathon as the pain is not isolated to the one spot and radiates down the leg. Tried running yesterday and it was not enjoyable at all, not sure how I ran 28k with it on Sunday, must have been the adrenaline and the focus.

Been icing,using the tens machine, so I'm doing everything right to get it sorted. Very frustrating as I'm hanging out to run but at least I can get on the exercise bike.

Week so far

Tues Bike 30 mins
Wed 4.25k run@5:15, 12:30 bike
Thurs Bike 45mins

2 comments:

DC64 said...

All the best, hope this thing settles quickly.

Biscuitman said...

Don't rush it, you can probably afford a bit of down time as you recover from the marathon. Hope you get some good news on it.