Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still no running :(

Went to physio again today and was advised that I can't run until at least Monday, which is my next visit, hopefully will be given better news then. If I'm not given the all clear then she'll send me to a sports med doctor to do ultrasound etc.

A lot of work today was on my lower back which she said is a mess, I think she mentioned L1 and L5 and could be a big reason for the issues with groin and piriformis. I've been given a number of exercises and will be diligent in ensuring I do these to fix any issues that I have.

In the meantime, more time on the exercise bike,maybe I can pretend I'm racing Lance Armstrong.

Bring on the next test match, hopefully we can win that one. I still think Punter made a big mistake bowling Hauritz and North at the end, Hilfenhaus should have been given a go as he would have made them play every ball.

1 comment:

Biscuitman said...

I agree with you about the cricket Clown. I think even Michael Clarke would have been worth a go, he's finshed off two tests in the past. A pity Johnson was bowling such poo, hopefully he comes good this Test.