Sunday, December 6, 2009

Passed the 3000km mark for the year

Still battling the virus and stomach issues I've had since returning from Nepal so have kept the running to a minimum. My foot and groin are still both a bit tentative, so I expect progress for the next few weeks to be gradual as opposed to coming out all guns blazing as I get used to my life as a runner again. The plan is to use the exercise bike a fair bit in conjunction with easy and tempo runs to get in the number of hours required to keep my fitness levels reasonably high.


Running for the week 17.5km@4:45 3 runs

Highlight of the week was passing the 3000km mark for the year, 3rd year running.

Unfort there will be no 6 inch race for me this year as I'm just not up to it at this point, hopefully next year will be the year.

May pop down and do the City Beach Race next week as a tempo run, prob 4:30 pace at the moment.


Epi, been talking to a couple of guys who have done Mera Peak and they say it is awesome and well worth doing, I'm already looking forward to doing the next Himalayan Trek.

1 comment:

trailblazer777 said...

All the best for the summer.