Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pretty cruisy week

Ran 4 times for the week and been taking it pretty easy. Ribs still quite sore as is the right leg from the fall last week.

Week in Summary 28k with longest run of 10.5km today. I probably should have run 128km after all the chocolate I've been eating.

Aim for this week is to try and run every day and slowly buildup the mileage, hoping to be back to peak mileage of 110km within 3 to 4 weeks.

Made the decision this week on my interstate marathon and the winner is Sydney to be done on 20 Sept, which means Perth City to Surf marathon is unlikely, will either do the half as part of a long run or the 12km dash to the beach. This gives me enough time after Perth to give me a decent crack at my 2nd marathon for the year.

2 comments:

Sling Runner said...

Would have thought Melbourne will be an easier, flatter course. Anyway, you have done Sydney and it's probably a better place to go for a quick holiday.

trailblazer777 said...

well done on getting straight back into the saddle, hope the recovery goes well and all the best with the sydney plans!