Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Visit to the Podiatrist

Been in a fair bit of pain this week as the injury flared up again, seems to start getting better around the 5-6k mark but its tough getting to that point. Still been taking the Nurofen and applying Volatern a number of times each day and I know this needs to stop pretty soon as I've been taking for a number of weeks. Also know rest is best but Canberra isn't far away,still thinking positive.

Anyway booked in for a quick visit to the Podiatrist who taped up the feet and advised that the orthotics were shot, so he's quickly getting them fixed. Got another session booked Friday where he can have a good look at everything and do some massaging before my long Cliff Young shuffle on Saturday.

3 comments:

trailblazer777 said...

All the best with the injury headaches, I can relate I think...

DC64 said...

Hopefully it was the shot orthotics ; it's amazing what a small adjustment in the shoe can do... good luck with this, I can definitely relate. It really sucks to have this sort of thing drag on and on, but it sounds like the pod is on the right track.

Clown said...

Thanks Guys