Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fall at work

First of all, many thanks for the best wishes in my previous post.

Today, i fell down the stairs, being the supremely coordinated person that I am, just ask Epi from the Everest trip. I landed on my ribs, which are pretty painful at present, I've cracked these twice before. I'm just hoping that it is just the trauma of the initial blow and nothing else and that tomorrow i'll be fine. Have taken some voltaren tablets and praying that everything will be fine. It couldn't have happened at a worse time than race week when paranoia sets in, I've been looking out the window to make sure the KGB aren't following me :).

Anyway hopefully its all fine, if you read this, please send out a little prayer. Update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Biscuitman said...

All the best mate - hope it's good news tomorrow.

trailblazer777 said...

All the best. hope the diagnosis/prognosis and healing goes well...will mention it to the Maker.